Can unconscious burning desire of other influence reading, done by others??

tarotcognito

To add my personal two cents about third-party readings, as well as feeling like querent projection, to me they also constitute a form of invasion of privacy, of personal sacred space. I realize this particular spin tends more towards the moral than the psychological and certainly, not everyone will agree with me on this point, but that's how third-party readings feel for me - like snooping around in someone else's backyard, uninvited.

gregory

To add my personal two cents about third-party readings, as well as feeling like querent projection, to me they also constitute a form of invasion of privacy, of personal sacred space. I realize this particular spin tends more towards the moral than the psychological and certainly, not everyone will agree with me on this point, but that's how third-party readings feel for me - like snooping around in someone else's backyard, uninvited.

I think I said that further up...

But also I would suggest stopping getting readings for a few days. It seems to me that whatever energies these use are getting clouded.

MoiraKarin

I think I said that further up...

But also I would suggest stopping getting readings for a few days. It seems to me that whatever energies these use are getting clouded.

Like i just said Gregory they are not... I know ,like others you have got sincere intentions for my own good, But questionting my feelings and intentionsl makes me feel you are not taking me serious here, and this hurts me.. I just said that positive outcomes do not affect me and still you give me this advice l

You like others here question my intergrety in this, and this hurts me..

gregory

No, sweetheart - not your integrity.

But there comes a time - when people read/get readings too often, that everything gets confused. EVERYTHING. That would even apply if you were one of those who asks the cards (yes there ARE some !!! and even here !!!) what to make for dinner. Ask too often and you will end up with something like raspberry and haddock soup followed by (*thinks*) steak marinated in vinegar and cooked in chocolate, curry and parsnip pastry. :bugeyed: That could even happen if you had moved on to asking about dessert.

When I was in hospital, one thing a psychiatrist asked me to do was NOT THINK ABOUT "IT" for 24 hours. He said my brain needed a rest. I think the cards get that way too, kind of.

(I didn't manage... I admit that :( - but even trying helped a LITTLE bit...)

MoiraKarin

No, sweetheart - not your integrity.

But there comes a time - when people read/get readings too often, that everything gets confused. EVERYTHING. That would even apply if you were one of those who asks the cards (yes there ARE some !!! and even here !!!) what to make for dinner. Ask too often and you will end up with something like raspberry and haddock soup followed by (*thinks*) steak marinated in vinegar and cooked in chocolate, curry and parsnip pastry. :bugeyed: That could even happen if you had moved on to asking about dessert.

When I was in hospital, one thing a psychiatrist asked me to do was NOT THINK ABOUT "IT" for 24 hours. He said my brain needed a rest. I think the cards get that way too, kind of.

(I didn't manage... I admit that :( - but even trying helped a LITTLE bit...)

when you questions someones feelings and intentions through what i say you are not taking me serious. Still. I know your intend is to do well. But you are still hurting me with this.

My intentions are to set her free, my intentions are to not focusing on the positive outcome but to go only by her word. my intention are to even take myself serious. This is a heavy task it self. My intention are to do third person if i feel it is in the benifit of both parties, for a win/ win situation.. Questioning this integrety is hurtful for me and judgemental however well intented it is..

I mean her well I mean others well. I mean myself wellI mean this from the bottom of my heart. Assumptions about me, otherwise while they do not know me means you are not taking the other seriously. You fill in the details for yourself about me..

I forgive you this Gregory and others, although i really hope they start to think a bit longer before they draw a conclusion, if any, about me, by asking yourself. \how true is this what i am trying to pass on..

gregory

No - I am saying - whatever may happen from here on - you need to stop thinking about it for a while. Just to give yourself and the cards a rest. I have no idea what will happen, but you are beating yourself up here.

I have no idea what is going on with her; maybe she doesn't know herself. I do know that you mean her well.

I am taking you very seriously indeed or I would have abandoned this thread long ago. I gave a silly example just because I didn't want to start discussion of a serious invented issue ! But as I don't seem to be being any help at all - I will now leave the thread. NOT because I think you are lacking in integrity - but because you can't seem to see what I am saying - which is just to let up on yourself some, for a while - and so I will just let it drop.

firemaiden

Going back to a more general discussion, (the more personal aspects of this thread might better be served in Your Readings), Lokasenna expressed well what I was trying to say. I think the more power a reader has, the greater the responsibility to be responsible with that power (not invade sacred space).

It would seem strange to be able to influence the OTHER reader just by ones hopes and desires. However the reading isn't just done by the Reader alone, though, is it ? As soon as we, as Reader, put the interpretation out there, the person we read for has to decipher the reading in relation to their life. I don't see anyway to avoid that, unless the Reader is extremely, unusually specific : "You will receive a red Lava Lamp from a person named Shirlee on April 17, 2013". (but which shade of red ? Which kind of lava lamp ? Which Shirlee ? )

Melisandre

Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth considering I've been at this only about 6 months.

I do believe that as readers, we are inclined to interpret personal readings in such a way that the outcome coincides with what we are hoping for - even when we try to be most objective and unbiased (this is why I rarely read for myself).

However, I also believe that the cards are truthful and honest. It's just on us to interpret their message correctly.

Since others are doing readings for you, and these readings are yielding similar results, I would say that yes, she probably dos have feelings for you, and the readings aren't being influenced by your desires. But SHE and only SHE decides what she does with those feelings. Since she has been straightforward with you in that she is not interested in a relationship with you, I would take that at face value. Yes, she may have feelings for you, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to pursue a relationship.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I don't believe your readings have been influenced by your own desires, that the outcomes are probably accurate, BUT that these readings aren't necessarily telling the whole story. There are other factors at play (like her motives, her own thoughts, etc) that probably can't be accurately explored through tarot.