Can unconscious burning desire of other influence reading, done by others??

SunChariot

Thanks for this advice...! I can really use this

You're welcome, always glad to help.

In my case, it's been hard as he keeps telling me he does not want more (there are reasons for that), then he sometimes reacts to me as if he does, And the cards keep telling me we will be more. Not just my cards but anyone's who reads on me over the Internet, even strangers who know nothing about it. A bit confusing to say the least...But for me, I tend to have faith in Tarot and trust that since so many readings have said it that things will work out somehow, even if I can't see how just yet.

But again, I know how you feel and I know it hurts and my heart goes out to you for that.

Babs

MoiraKarin

You're welcome, always glad to help.

In my case, it's been hard as he keeps telling me he does not want more (there are reasons for that), then he sometimes reacts to me as if he does, And the cards keep telling me we will be more. Not just my cards but anyone's who reads on me over the Internet, even strangers who know nothing about it. A bit confusing to say the least...But for me, I tend to have faith in Tarot and trust that since so many readings have said it that things will work out somehow, even if I can't see how just yet.

But again, I know how you feel and I know it hurts and my heart goes out to you for that.

Babs

yes exactly the same here... .Gosh i feel relieved i am not the only one experiencing exactly the same here. All we can do is shrugg and think "whatever"...

DownwardSpiral

This......

The Tarot may be telling you that she loves you but unfortunately that truth doesn't change the fact that for whatever the reason(s) she is choosing not to engage in a romantic relationship with you.

More than once in my life I have "let go" of someone I loved for reasons having nothing to do with loving that person.

There's also the possibility as others have mentioned that in time......the key word here being time......the answer will be yes. Maybe you need to give the relationship time to unfold and for her to address her true feelings.

A few people have mentioned that maybe the readings you were given.....the readers not knowing you....... gave general meanings for the cards. I didn't see any responses to that idea.

And just one more thing......are you sure the readings are actually referring to her? You would be suprised by how much we don't see when we are too focused on one thing.

firemaiden

Hey MoiraKarin, lets be rational for a moment : do you really think the tarot is a tool with the power to read another person's mind and another person's feelings ? Do you really want to give that kind of power to a pack of printed pieces of cardboard, which, as Tarot Bear says, were printed in Belgium and cost 15 dollars (or printed in Italy and cost 23 euros ...) (etc.) ?

Seriously, think about it for a minute.

Yes, tarot can be a magnificent tool, perhaps even a rational tool, for brainstorming, for exploring your own ideas and possibilities, and working out your own feelings and choices. But as soon as we ask the cards to read other people's minds and explore other people's feelings we are entering the territory of Weird Sh&t.

No. Please don't give the cards, or a tarot reader that power or that responsibility. "For entertainment purposes only".

olivia1

I was wondering .I have found someone I really like.. Really really like. She tells me that she is not interested to make a long story short. Intuitively I feel she is either denying though I think rather hiding her feelings for me, I do think she loves me, and the cards I read and others for me seems to agree with me.

As I do not like to live my hopes up for something that was never meant to be I thought I raise up some doubts concerning the outcome from the cards.

Is it possible that my love for her is so strong that I unconsciously influences the outcome done by others as well like on this forum??
Even if I ask for a general and the cards refer to this relationship anyway??

I suppose it would depend on the skill of the reader. In general, I would say your desire does not have much influence over the cards if someone else is doing the reading. especially if its someone who is skilled and has no emotional connection to you. I firmly believe, based on my own personal experience, that the cards will tell you the truth. On several occasions, I have personally been told one thing by someone but have the cards say something else and in the end the cards turned out to be right. More often than not, the cards ended up being right all along.

MoiraKarin

Hey MoiraKarin, lets be rational for a moment : do you really think the tarot is a tool with the power to read another person's mind and another person's feelings ? Do you really want to give that kind of power to a pack of printed pieces of cardboard, which, as Tarot Bear says, were printed in Belgium and cost 15 dollars (or printed in Italy and cost 23 euros ...) (etc.) ?

Yes, tarot can be a magnificent tool, perhaps even a rational tool, for brainstorming, for exploring your own ideas and possibilities, and working out your own feelings and choices. But as soon as we ask the cards to read other people's minds and explore other people's feelings we are entering the territory of Weird Sh&t.

No. Please don't give the cards, or a tarot reader that power or that responsibility. "For entertainment purposes only".

I have been doing very accurate reading for others sweerheart.. But if you think otherwise than this will be your reality :)

Sulis

I have been doing very accurate reading for others sweerheart.. But if you think otherwise than this will be your reality :)

I can see what Firemaiden is saying... Doing readings for yourself or for someone who asks for one is one thing but asking the cards about someone else's feelings, someone who isn't there and has no connection to the cards in the reading apart from you is something else entirely.
These are called third party readings and many, many readers doubt that they work or that tarot really can read about someone who knows nothing about the reading...
I ask people whom I read for to keep themselves as the main focus to their reading because then there is a connection. If you're reading about someone else then where's the link - tarot is bound to see what you (the querant, the person who's asked the question) is projecting onto them and not what's really in their head. That's my opinion and the opinion of many other readers I've spoken to.

gregory

I can see what Firemaiden is saying... Doing readings for yourself or for someone who asks for one is one thing but asking the cards about someone else's feelings, someone who isn't there and has no connection to the cards in the reading apart from you is something else entirely.
These are called third party readings and many, many readers doubt that they work or that tarot really can read about someone who knows nothing about the reading...
I ask people whom I read for to keep themselves as the main focus to their reading because then there is a connection. If you're reading about someone else then where's the link - tarot is bound to see what you (the querant, the person who's asked the question) is projecting onto them and not what's really in their head. That's my opinion and the opinion of many other readers I've spoken to.
Thanks Sulis - that is what many of us have tried to say and not said as well as you have :love:

MoiraKarin

I did some oracle readings yesterday. i asked what the main event was going to be for this coming week...I would get involved in love relationship with her..Various readers picked this up.
i can not imagine that she will, i don't think we will. I don't even care about the outcome
I just thought Whatever....
how come they pick this up? maybe because it would be my desire?
i do not think that this is what she will do ..Maybe this is what the universe wants..?
i don't not see this potential. Potential is potential nothing more or less. I must and i will and i should accept only her word.

I really do think that some can read accurate for third..I think the value of this reading depends upon the energy involved.. if this is to "fired up" it will influence the reading,significant..This is my take.. What you say is what i feel to believe as well, somehow my desire interferes the outcome when it comes down to, having a relationship with her.. This is also why i opened this thread in the first place, because i can imagine that this could happen.... It is good to know that this brought me some clarity, Sullis. I really feel that desire influences the outcome, not my believes which i thought before i opened this thread, which i could not imagine that this would, for i know i did not believe in a relationship, before i even asked about it ...I do think now that my desires gets in the way This daunted to me yesterday, doing the oracle readings with others...

The only yes which can be given is through her decision. Even the tarot and the oracle say she is not ready or willing to commit. Period...

The "yes," outcomes are of no significance, i shouls add, anymore..

MoiraKarin

If you're reading about someone else then where's the link - tarot is bound to see what you (the querant, the person who's asked the question) is projecting onto them and not what's really in their head. That's my opinion and the opinion of many other readers I've spoken to.

This is exactly what i asumed and the reason why i opened up this thread, and wanting to take for questioning. I think that desires influences this,now