Project: Scrying For Beginners I

cheekyinchworm

fantasymoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me! What a wonderful post! It made perfect sense to me, and I see what you were talking about and where you were going.

As for scrying being only visual, it couldn't be only that I wouldn't think. I mean aren't there terms like "clairaudience" and "clairsentience" as well as "clairvoyance"? Right?

And you may not be used to explaining things in words, but in my opinion you are doing a pretty good job and are "sending images and feelings" into my head.

BTW, just how patient should we all expect to be? How many hours is typically necessary to start to relax into this? (I know this is an impossible question.--I am more looking for a "Don't be discouraged if . . ." sort of answer.)

Thank you very much, fantasymoon.

fantasymoon

Antonio

I'm sorry but I don't know what to write at the moment. Of course it must be possible.. As cheekyinchworm mentions there are things called clairaudience and clairsentience.. Maby the ones that are having trouble vizualizing should concentrate on the other parts.. The sounds in scrying.. the emotions showing in scryings.. I mean they are as much part as the images..

A blind can see the world even without the abillity to sight. It just looks diffrent. But tastes better, sounds better and feels better. The noice of sight isn't there to bother the other senses..

If we can read a book and get the information out of the book and in to our brain. Then we can scry.. (Or see something, just an example.)
If you can't vizualize the contents of the book, it doesen't mean that you do not understand it. Correctly? Just because you and I don't look and understand it the same way, do it mean that we don't understand.. Understand? :)

But if you still is not satisfied and still wants to be able to see images? Well that I have to give some more thought to.. Maby someoneelse knows meanwhile?

cheekyinchworm
I am running late here so I will awnser the most critical..

Never give upp.. If you know in your heart that it is in there somewhere.. Then never let go. Just pause it sometimes..
One truth of live is murphys law..
From the moment you let the search go, and just drops it. Embrace the fact, situation.. From that moment you will get just the thing you had set loose.
It is like as long as you go around and demanding results, demanding something to happen or to show.. As long as that demand is around then you haven't found the belife and faith you need. From the moment you can set the demands free as you would a bird.. Then it will most likely to fall in place..

It's like having a insight, have you had one? Sorry.. my child is demanding me now.. Wonder if I can set him free? :D

Antonio

Hi Fantasymoon,

Those are nice words, thank you.

I think that clairaudience is a good idea, maybe I will try it. I noticed is that sometimes when I am meditating I get into a state where I hear a continuous high-pitched noise. I never paid attention to it, but maybe I should. Maybe that’s just a curtain, and if I go to the other side I will hear something more!

António

fantasymoon

Antonio said:
Hi Fantasymoon,

Those are nice words, thank you.

I think that clairaudience is a good idea, maybe I will try it. I noticed is that sometimes when I am meditating I get into a state where I hear a continuous high-pitched noise. I never paid attention to it, but maybe I should. Maybe that’s just a curtain, and if I go to the other side I will hear something more!

António

Hi..
You know what.. I think that sounds just perfekt. No.. it doesn't sound perfekt. Your words are making me warm to the state that my ears are making a buzzing sound, and the body is tingeling.. while I am having trouble to both see and write. This bodly state I am having only occurs when someone hits the right spot. Wich means that you now have entered a thought that opens your eyes to your individual path in this subject.
How ever..
This is your start.. it is not the destination. A lot of people has gone disappointed when they belived it was _The_ key.. But it is one of several keys to find and to unlock the next door. But still.. If my fysical reaction to your post is correct even this time, then you have found something that connected with your heart. And the feeling of belongign, being on the right way, brings one a long way forward.
Do you feel that way?

I'm so happy I could assist with this.. Lets found out waht happens next shall we? I am eager to hear wath happens when you try to scry in this way instead.. How it feels anbd so on.. :D

(It has taken me about 20 minutes to write this post. lots of interruptions.. And I am still very warm and red in my face. So I am feeling confident about your last thoughts..)

Antonio

Hi Fantasymoon,

You are very sensitive, it is amazing.

Yes, I am fully aware that hearing that noise is not the key. I am not even sure that it means anything at all, but I will try a few times this audio skrying, so to speak. Last night I managed to hear the noise, and there were a few other minor sensations – not worthwhile to report – but could not really hear any words after the noise, on the other side, if there is such a thing.

I will certainly let you know if anything happens. And you were certainly of great help. You mentioned the daydreaming and the images and that helped me decide that image skrying is not for me. Something that also influenced my decision was reading that a number of people in this forum have felt some sort of trance the first time they tried to skry with a bowl, and I felt nothing whatsoever. That was an indication is was not for me.

Thank you,
António

fantasymoon

one scrying moment

Allright, I have choosen a moment in life where I scryed. It is not one of the earlier scryings.. But it is one that I treashure and remember well.
This is some time ago, four years ago I belive. I had just moved ground and was feeling a bit alone. Sinces all my abillities need to regroup when I switch ground. (litterly switching ground, moved between countries.) I was struggeling at that time to re-establish connections with my abillities. It took about 6 months to do so.. both the first time I moved to another ground and as well when returning back home.

This story may or may not contain what you are seeking. If it do not have what you want then please ask me to retell that part you woundering about. I can then give more details about just that thing. This story is about giving the idea what scrying means.. I little about how it is done and what can happen.

This moment, this evening I was laying on my bed remembering scryings and remote weings from the past. Remembering about just that I was loonging to be able to see again.
On the wall at the fotside on my bed I had a drawing made to me just a year or two before. The drawing was a portrait of my past and future husband. and this evening I was trying to get in contact with him.. To see him, what he was doing. To gather some information about the time to come, when he was free to join me.

A was lying there and thinking about all of this.. remembering, staring at the drawing.. searching for feelings.. Looking into the drawings eyes.. and just wander in to them.
After some time, how long I do not know.. The drawing started to look back at me.. the eyes shifted colour into the yellow that was suposed to be there. I allways knew that when the eyes where yellow it was him. he was there.. And he was uppset with me.

At first I wanted to look away, I didn't like that he was angy with me.. And I did look away.. just for a second. In that second I went angry with myself for being so cowerdly.
I turned back my eyes and hoped he be there still, and that one second was not enough for the image to go away.. He was still there.. And I could start communicated..

In my mind I asked him why he was uppset with me.. He responded that he was busy and that I interrupted..
He told me he was out with his current girlfriend. That he had to go but that I could stay and watch if I wanted to.
I stayed, and his eyes faded in colour.. It was replaced by a scen instead. Slowly as his eyes died out a pictuer of a harbor appeard in its place. Soon all of the drawings face had gone to be a fainted bakground instead. And the picture of the harbore was clear.

About a year before this I have had a tarot reading done for me and this one.. I was then told that I would be rejoind with him in a harbore town. So the image of the harbore was not entirely whitout my own imagination. Althoug the image itself did not reflect on anything I had seen on my own.
The image became alive and I could see two figures on the promenade. They where walking side by side, talking.. I do not really remember the conversation anymore. It was not mine to remember or to take notice of.. I do how ever remember that the conversation was double.
One side was the two of them talking about their relasionship.. And the other side was him talking to me.. Informing me about the things that did affect me.. The questions I did have about the timeline where we where to rejoin.

At the end of the conversation I can remember one of the two saying something about it to be an end.. And that it did have to do with my presens in some way. Not surtain in what way.. And the lady took her steps in an nother direction, leaving him behind. He sat down on the nearby bench, the figurs head turned upwards.. (I was looking at them from the sky)
looked at me, in my eyes.. he was feeling sad, I just wanted to step down to hug him. It was so close and real that I could almost feel his presens in my room. above me, near me.. I reach out to hug him, to feel him and the reality hit me hard and fast.

The little movie faded away, the drawings image took its place instead. The face of the drawing had been turned straight looking at me during the little movie. Now It, he had ha sad look in his eyes, he said something. A tear fell down as his face was returned to its drawed state.
I could feel myself being distant from both him and the pictuer.. I tryied to reconnect, whitout succes.

I was left alone again, feeling more alone and more empty as ever.. Cursing the gods for leaving me with the knowledge and nothing else.. Cursing them for giving me the feeling of love and not a fysical thing to have it in.. Imagen to be able to se, smell and hear the objekt of your love.. and never being able to touch it.

westsidegirlygirl

I think it's interesting you communicated with each other. This morning, I was trying the eyelid scrying for the first time, and after a while I opened my eyes. I realized that someone was scrying ME! All I know was that she was using a mirror. I don't know if she was in the present, past or future, but she was there for quite a while. She was very patient, because I wasn't doing anything interesting. I couldn't get a read on her.

I suppose I sent out a signal? She may not have been looking for me, she may have been looking for my son, who was asleep next to me.

fantasymoon

Yes I know, that is the beauti of scryings.. It can be anything, anywhere at anytime. Sometimes I don't really know if what I am seeing is. Sometimes I can speak directly to the individual I am scrying. And sometimes all that appears is a pretty 3 demensional picture, without any movment or anything. At times it is just a dekorative communication, to fill the brains understanding for what is happening. And sometimes I am actually speaking to that person. In it's dreams, in future.. in the other persons visions or so on..

It is exating, your experience that (this) morning. It makes me curious. :) Hwo is the woman.. What did she seek? You will of course search for her rigth? And just in case, do you know how to block?
I think that eyelid scrying is a lot simpler that any other type of scrying. Mostley because the lack of stuff. You can scry at any given moment when the feeling comes along. Whitout the risk of getting out all of the stuff will destroy the feeling. Well, this is my feeling about is anyway. And when the eyelid scrying is in place, next on the list may be remote weing.. :D

westsidegirlygirl

fantasymoon said:
You will of course search for her rigth? And just in case, do you know how to block?

No, I don't know how to block, and this is my problem. I wasn't expecting to "run into" anyone this morning, I took no precautions, and other than the sage that is hung up in my bedroom, I didn't have anything in place.

When I realized what was going on, I held up my hand and made a circular motion with my palm, and then pointed outward. It seemed like the right thing to do, a message to her that her energy would be directed back to her, whatever that energy was. I didn't perceive any threat from her, though.

I need to do more research on blocking, but if you have good techniques in the meantime please let me know.

fantasymoon

westsidegirlygirl said:
When I realized what was going on, I held up my hand and made a circular motion with my palm, and then pointed outward. It seemed like the right thing to do, a message to her that her energy would be directed back to her, whatever that energy was. I didn't perceive any threat from her, though.

I need to do more research on blocking, but if you have good techniques in the meantime please let me know.

I am writing this one word at the time. I am going to try and describe actions, emotions and "how to do it" for the very first time. So I am imagening me blocking someone or something meanwhile writting.. Ok?
*sigh* :D

Allrigth.. You know when.. Well have you ever hade this kind of connection before? Have you ever had anyone inside your orbite before? Anyone inside your mind or purhaps close around your wery essence?
These are questions I would have perfered knowing awnser to before telling. But I want you to have some idea as soon as possible, just in case.. I do not get a danger or bad feeling.. but anyway.. With her another one can enter.. you know like a computer virus.

One way to look at this is like an bouble, or a wall.. or just about anything your mind allows you to creat. The creation is for you to know where to end the protection. How to form it. It is all about you having a sort of bouble that you can se through, that you deside what comes out and what goes in. And also that you deside if anything or anybody will be able to se through.. I am going to speak in colours..

If I make my bouble black, like I would prefer to do in the dark.. It could work for that time.. But mostly the dark colour of the bouble is easy to spot. So a ligth colour would be better.. And still, your colour on the inside is suposed to be seethrough so that you are able to se the outside. But the colour on the boubles outside is to be the best colour for not beeing reveald. This is all part of our protected orbit. Small details that gives it all perfection.

Not at all necessarily to work all of these pieces out at once.. important to remember.

A small "window" would be a nice idea.. To see through..
Howevere..
I sit there and spaces out in nowhere, evrywhere.. I spot something that is intressting.. If it is the thing on the meny then I will go closer.. I have the "bouble" up. A little window to see through. From there I can view the thing I want..

If I am being contacted..? Next post.. my food is ready know and I need to regroup a little.. :D